Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

br0ken - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* br0ken > Topics

Subject: Pain
Replies: 3 Views: 955

dyke 25.09.09 - 12:11pm
Thers a reason we al alive a reason we al wlk this planet we r here to wrk and strive to let us b al we cn b bt theres a ? Wit endl es answers why all the pain nd sufferin we cn say al soughts of things lyk heartache misunderstandn nd endless arguing u gt ppl that think pain is a natural part of life bt y is ther pain in the 1st place u gt ppl that run away frm pain or want to b in control of their own by slicing and dicing themselves like its nthn so we cn say to ppl that think pain is a way of corectn the *

dyke 25.09.09 - 12:16pm
Wrong is u wil knw hw to avoid it in the future and to the rest stop its nt worth it coz we al try our best its nt an excuse to hurt the rest it myt feel gud for the moment bt think of the scars it myt leave nd ull forever b reminded of that pain nd heartache so b positive think positive act positive coz pain is a natural normal part of l ife so lets stay together stand together fyt coz we all hve the ryt to speake out every necessary last breath to avoid that accidental innocent death *

fanking 26.09.09 - 02:54pm
well expressed,hun.
I like it.
Why the pain?
A question tht wil echo for generations to come. *

dyke 28.09.09 - 07:22am
A question that i stil dnt knw the answer to evn tho ive searchd for years i figured i myyt nt finnd it afterall *

* br0ken Forum

Search:
topics replies

* br0ken

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits